Halifax International removals
Human beings have a long history of moving from one place to another since the beginning of time. The time changed so did the mode of transportation and the ease of moving. These days doing almost anything is easy with the progression in technology and modern transportation. People used to painstakingly pack their belongings by themselves and then to ship them to a new country, well that’s a new story of struggle in its own. People, very often move to and from Britain. And we at Halifax removals do the best possible make it easy for them. Each and everything you want will be shipped through us. From your home in one country to your home in another country, everything from packing to unpacking, our professionals will make sure do not have to do any hard work.
Choosing the best company for your relocation:
Let us tell you what to look for in a good and professional removal company
- Registration: first you will have to see if the removal company is registered or not. Doing so will give you an idea if they are legitimate or fraud.
- Reviews: read the reviews and testimonials their other customers have left about their service. This will give you an idea about their services even before hiring.
- Cost: check the cost of their services if they are charging according to the market rate or are they over-charging.
- Time: consider asking the time they will take to get your belongings delivered. This is very crucial as settling in a new country is not easy without you stuff at hand. A fast service will save you from any inconveniences and extra costs of living if you choose to live in a motel or a rented place till you belongings arrive.
- Staff: checking the behavior of the staff and their uniform says a lot about a company if the behavior is not polite and they are wearing dirty clothes this will make your experience very unpleasant.
Let’s check if the Halifax removals have all these things which make a company good
Here is a table showing how many people move to and from Britain approximately.
People moved to London
|FROM||NO. of Movers|
People moved from London
|TO||NO. of movers|
At Halifax removals our customers are our priority and we have the trained professionals to satisfy your needs.
People often ask us when to ask for a quotation from removal company, we tell them at least three to four months before the planned date of flight or move. What happens is that you will have sufficient time to keep everything in order. When you will have a short time you are most likely to panic and leave things behind they can be of much importance and we do not want to do that. So, you should contact us three to four months prior. Contact us so you can get a quote.
After getting the quote you should make an extensive list of the inventory you are going to take with you. This will help you manage things according to your needs and nothing gets lost once you get there. Once you get there, cut the things off the inventory list and you will be able to do things easily without any hassle. Once you make the list you will also know what kind of services you want for your shifting to the other country.
All the relocations are different from one another because we have dealt with many customers. We at Halifax removals know that yours will be different from the others too. So, we will provide you with guidance from start till finish so you do not face any kind of inconvenience in the whole process of you relocation. We will provide you with a quotation that specifically satisfies your requirements.
So how it will be calculated, your cost will be calculated on what do you want to ship and how you want to ship it, i.e. by land, sea or air. The volume is calculated by multiplying the length, breadth and height of your items and gives you a total volume in cubic feet and air freight consignments are calculated on either the actual gross weight or the volume weight of the goods. We weigh the consignments ourselves to verify the actual weight.
Why choose Halifax removals:
We are the best in the business as we first of all respect our customers and their needs
- Hassle free: we here at Halifax removals take care of all your problems, take the responsibility of each and everything and make your relocation hassle-free.
- Safe moving of your belongings: we make sure that your belongings do not get misplaced and keep them safe from any kind of damage from the pick-up stage to the delivery everything is sorted out in a professional manner.
- Safety assurance: we guarantee the safety of your precious belonging.
- Cost efficient: Halifax removals is cost efficient as it provides all the services at competitive prices.
- Moving without losing your precious stuff: we take good care of your belongings and provide the best possible packaging to our customers, avoiding any kind of damage.
- Peace of mind: we take care of everything so you do not have to worry about anything. We make sure that you have fun moving in a relaxed environment. So, sit back and relax, let us take care of your moving problems.
As mentioned before we provide the best possible and competitive rates in the market so once you opt for us you are sure to receive the best rates. Contact our representative to receive the quote when you make up your mind for relocation. It will be valid for quite a few days so you can plan ahead with keeping the price and costs in mind.
Our quote will include:
- New packing materials for the shifting of goods
- We will deliver you some cartons to pack your stuff on your own if you want. Cartons will be provided upon request
- Our trained professionals will pack on site so you can see what they are packing and if anything extra is being packed you can opt to leave it
- Crating of precious, valuable and fragile items.
- Preparation of all export documentation and all import documentation for the completion of Customs clearance.
- Removal from your UK address and delivery to UK port/airport of departure
- International shipment to arrival destination port/airport, including port charges
- Destination customs and quarantine clearance (but excluding any incidental fees)
- Delivery direct to store/residence, assuming good access and not above first floor.
- Full unpacking of furniture and removal of discarded materials on delivery day as required.
Our provided services are surely to top any competitors in the market as we have a wide range of services to satisfy our customers according to their needs
- Tracking: shipment tracking will be provided for your peace of mind so you can track your shipment whether it is being shipped through land, sea or air.
- Shipment of motor vehicle: In case you’re moving to another country and might want to take your vehicle with you it’s truly not an issue. We have practical experience in the shipment of vehicles, RVs and motorcycles to worldwide destinations. Your vehicle will be stowed inside a compartment and verified by holding lashes between the towing focuses or axles and floor mounted ring jolts and all wheels chocked. We have the expertise and experience to set up your vehicle to give the most ideal assurance all through its journey.
- Pets: we can arrange pets transfer through a pets transfer specialist.
- Unpacking: at the destination location a local agent will contact you for the purpose of unpacking. Our trained workers will unpack your belongings in a safe manner so they do not get damaged.
- Packaging materials: we provide our customers with the best possible service available in the market. That is why we use the best packing material which include boxes, wraps etc.
- Fragile items: we provide special care for fragile items in your stuff such as crockery, lamps etc. we know your belongings are special to you that is why Halifax removals puts extra effort
Things to consider:
To make the most out of what you pay for you should consider some things
Budgeting: make a budget on how much you can spend on the services. Before you hire a company get a quote from them to get a better insight of their charges. You can compare removal services in order to make a better decision and everything stays in your budget.
Move-brokers: stay clear of the move brokers they will charge you extra with their hidden charges and will not even do a survey. So keep away from them to prevent any extra charges.
Furniture placement: consider furniture placement plan before moving into the new home such as where the sofas will go, where will be the beds, where will be the dining table etc. it will save you time and the hustle and bustle when the staff arrives at the destination.
Packing essentials separately: pack your essentials separately pack some snacks and water with you so you can stay hydrated and fed through the process also pack a few clothes shoes and socks in a carry bag or anything you can carry with yourself so the essentials are at hand in case you need them urgently.
Labeling: label each and everything being moved it will take you a lot of time to unpack if the boxes are not labeled. Labeling will save you precious time you can spend on other things which are important.
Pets: do not forget to make a move plan for your pets as they will need it from you. Halifax removals can help you with that task too.
peak moving dates: consider not to move on peak moving dates if possible as the demand goes high so does the prices of removals and it will cost you significantly higher than the non-peak dates.
Things not to do:
Over-packing: do not over-pack. Avoid it if you can it will only create a mess for you in the new place. Discard things that are not of use or you use it once in a blue moon. More weight and boxes will cost you even more so that is another reason not over-pack and bring extra stuff with you.
Do it yourself: avoid doing the stuff you do not know how to do and leave it to the professionals. At Halifax removals we have trained professionals to do the things not everyone can do so leave those things to them and they will do it for you efficiently.
Conditions which the removal company does not control:
Cost of waste fuel: Your vehicle will be cleaned and valeted and we will finish an investigation checklist as to make note of the state of the vehicle preceding stacking. We will disengage the battery as per Dangerous Goods guidelines. What’s more we will put silica gel sachets in the traveler and gear compartments to ingest dampness in the environment. It is an oceanic necessity that the vehicle’s fuel measure should enroll void after stacking to the holder, you will be liable for the expense of depleting the tank and arranging for the waste fuel.
Own packaging: A few countries no longer allows shipments that are stuffed by the owner for security reasons. Likewise, any harm acquired to things you press yourself may not be secured by travel protection. It would be ideal if you note that proprietor stuffed things will be thoroughly inspected by specialists. We firmly advise that Halifax removals pack the majority of your family unit things and belongings. All our employees are expertly prepared and have long periods of experience pressing individuals’ valuable possessions.
Illegal substances: our inspection team will check if there are any illegal substances in the stuff being transported. Some things may not be considered illegal in the country you are living in and they may be illegal in the country your belongings are being transferred to, in that case the illegal stuff will not be transported.
Endangered species of plants and animals: by the international laws exotic animals and plants are banned to be transported in some countries as they may cause harm to the ecosystem of those countries in that case the company will not be responsible for the inconvenience caused to the customer and it will not be transported to the destination country.
Customs’ rules and regulations: many countries require the owners’ presence to clear customs on arrival of your merchandise, although a few countries will allow you to choose an agent to clear customs on your behalf. There are various principles in every country and your Relocation Consultant will have the option to affirm the guidelines for the country you are moving to.
If you are planning on moving and having any sort of issues with belongings’ storage we also provide storage facilities for your stuff.
So if you are planning to relocate we are the best in the market to be hired with the best facilities providing to our customers.
For further information you are free to contact our representative, you can clear any kind of questions you have in your mind from them. We are working round the clock to provide you with the best relocation experience as we take care of our customers.